I meant it literally. I think i have a problem with directions. But at times, im pretty good at it! For instant, remembering which carpark lot in the multistory carpark.
Today i went for interview at marina square and seriously, i totally forgot it was that far to walk from the mrt to the mall! I was probably gan-chionging cos I was running late. My legs felt like jelly and my stomach was empty without lunch. Moral of the story, never rush around when you are hungry like mad. Can faint! Need to buy some sweets and throw into bag. They will be a life saviour.
Talking about sweets, I'm gonna visit the dentist tmr, again. To fix the other teeth. Ever since the last visit, i realised the dentists are really trying to earn more and more money from us! After talking to several friends, their problems seem to be similar to mine but less worried than i am! I was totally freaked out when the dentists told me what i have to do for my teeth. Now that i know im not the only one in the whole world with teeth issue, i can go to the clinic with a lighter heart. Not that im gonna be less nervous but better. (:
alright back to grey's anatomy. its loading sooo slow.
No comments:
Post a Comment