Happy 2009! I admit that this blog is lacking of updated pics and posts. So from now on, i will try to throw in all the snaps tt i took with my mobile and rant all my happenings here.
I was blog hopping and realised i really missed xiaodi and we havent meet since he was enlisted! gosh..this feeling kind of sucks. 2008 was a friendships drama year for me. Its a year that i made the most friends and also lost more than a couple of them. Either we drifted or they just left as a very good friend. Everytime i think or write about such loss, i would want to cry..like now. I no longer believe in bff but still, i believe in my closest who cares for me no matter what. Even though we are working, we still sms or find time to meet each other. I really cherish them tons. Reality is always the hardest to accept..but it gets even harder for me during this time of the month. EMOOOOOO. Let's drop this subject.
Anyway, working throughout the weekends, FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY is hell. Super shagged and there is still tmr before i get my precious off day. And its only 2 weeks aways from my annual leave! (: seriously cant wait.
Ohyah, a suggestion here. Orchard station shld rename to...phillipines station. I personally feel its more suitable. No ill intentions meant.
i wanna eat indo maggie mee! these my craves rage like nobody dai ji.
No comments:
Post a Comment