Monday, August 4, 2008

First time.

For my very first lesson with the class, i actually feel stressed and sleepy! Can you believe it? That combination totally kills. Stressed because i got a close competitor and sleepy because the lesson is dry. It's like geography all over again and it has been like 5 years when i last flipped through the maps and whats not. urgh. Quite frustrating when I can't grasp the journey that the plane is flying. Damn it.

Anyway, I hope I won't be standing right in front of the bus 969 door tomorrow. It nearly KIAP my foot today. sobs. And when i tried to move my leg forward, i hit the sports shoes in front of me. I mention sports shoes because they are freaking hard and nearly caused my poor toe nail to fall off. I feel like crying already.

Now Im gonna end off with a pretty and memorable pic that i took with zzzlaryou. Took it from her friendster and just to let her know that I MISS HER!

KET, can you see your face on my blog?????? (:

No comments: